How Robust are Estimated Effects of Nonpharmaceutical Interventions against COVID-19? (2020), NeurIPS Spotlight paper,
4th author / 10. Video.
Safety Properties of Inductive Logic Programming (2020), AAAI SafeAI workshop,
1st author / 3. Video.
Inferring the effectiveness of government interventions against COVID-19 (2020), Science,
8th author / 19. Explainer, discussion, app.
Understanding the effectiveness of interventions in Europe's second wave of COVID-19 (2021),
4th author / 22. Explainer.
Legally Grounded Fairness Objectives (2020),
2nd author / 3. Blogpost.
- ProlexaPlus (2020): Bringing modern language modelling into Prolog for some reason.
- Py2HTK (2017): Python wrapper for the Hidden Markov ToolKit.
- The academic contribution to AI safety seems large (2020)
- Existential risk as common cause (2018)
- Side effects in Gridworlds (2018). Developed further.
- 2019: TA for the fearsome COMS30007: Bayesian Machine Learning
- 2020: Lead TA for COMS20010: Algorithms 2.
Read if: you want to know what government moves worked in the first wave of the pandemic. You want to see how sensitive results are. You want to see what computer scientists can do when they attack en masse.
Credit to James Walsh for the academic SVGs.