- How Robust are the Estimated Effects of Nonpharmaceutical Interventions against COVID-19?, NeurIPS Spotlight paper.
Inferring the effectiveness of government interventions against COVID-19.
|Legally Grounded Fairness Objectives|
- ProlexaPlus (2020): Bringing modern language modelling into Prolog for some reason.
- Py2HTK (2017): Python wrapper for the Hidden Markov ToolKit.
- 2019: TA for the fearsome COMS30007: Bayesian Machine Learning
- 2020: Lead TA for COMS20010: Algorithms 2.
Read if: you want to know what government actions worked in the pandemic. You're curious about what it takes to outdo standard epidemiology. You want to see what computer scientists do when they attack en masse.
Credit to James Walsh for the academic SVGs.